Let’s face it; everything your business does travels over your IT network. From accounting and payroll, sales, and customer information, to critical operations and production data, your company’s network is literally the backbone of your entire business. This is why network security is beyond essential for your business.
Network security refers to any activities designed to protect your IT network. In particular, these activities are important to protect the reliability, integrity, and safety of your network and data. Effective network security helps prevent a variety of threats and protects your network from substantial harm. Not only does your business risk the security and privacy of company and client data without adequate protections, but also, you run the risk of losing countless hours of employee productivity because of downtime from network infections.
Designed to meet your needs, we offer several service plans, supported by a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Possible network threats
Many network security threats today are spread over the Internet and then through your company network. The most common threats include:
- Viruses, worms, and Trojan horses
- Spyware and adware
- Zero-day attacks, also called zero-hour attacks
- Hacker attacks
- Denial of service attacks
- Data interception and theft
- Identity theft
Moore IT Services offers state-of-the-art network security using the latest hardware and software solutions. Components of our network protection plans include:
- Anti-virus and anti-spyware
- Firewall, to block unauthorized access to your network
- Intrusion prevention systems (IPS), to identify fast-spreading threats, such as zero-day or zero-hour attacks
- Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), to provide secure remote access to company servers
We help you to protect your business' data, which is one of your most important assets.Contact Us